Selling (Everything 1TBT Store!) Landscaping, Amiibo, Hybrids, Unorderables, ect.

May I please get:

Lollipop x 2, tweeter, bubble wand, sparkling cider, book, holly shoot x 7!

I think that comes to 13 tbt!
I can trade really quickly before I go to school now, or in about 9 hours if that's ok c:

May I please get:

Lollipop x 2, tweeter, bubble wand, sparkling cider, book, holly shoot x 7!

I think that comes to 13 tbt!
I can trade really quickly before I go to school now, or in about 9 hours if that's ok c:

hi sure! we can do this really quickly right now if you want, ill add you and get those ready. is your town ok?

Hello! Could I order 2 black cosmos, 1 black tulip, 2 black lillies, birthday cake, the lost book item, lost mitten, and heart I. balloon?
Total tbt: 9

Hi. Do you still have the birthday cake? If so, then I'll purchase that. That will be 1 TBT, right? I'll be available throughout today, just let me know if you accept my order.

hii is there a chance i could reserve some lost books? (4), and if you ever come across white carnations which are for sale then let me know:):)

Hello! Could I order 2 black cosmos, 1 black tulip, 2 black lillies, birthday cake, the lost book item, lost mitten, and heart I. balloon?
Total tbt: 9

Hi. Do you still have the birthday cake? If so, then I'll purchase that. That will be 1 TBT, right? I'll be available throughout today, just let me know if you accept my order.

hii is there a chance i could reserve some lost books? (4), and if you ever come across white carnations which are for sale then let me know:):)

yes! all accepted i will VM you each when i have everything ready

Ok, but apparently Squidpops ordered the cake first. Do you have an extra?

Hello! Could I buy your 6 cedar saplings, 10 black cosmos, 10 pink cosmos, and 10 pink tulips please? That's 36 tbt :)

hi sure! we can do this really quickly right now if you want, ill add you and get those ready. is your town ok?

Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready. If you're still available to do it now then sure! Just give me a minute to add you and get everything together.

Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready. If you're still available to do it now then sure! Just give me a minute to add you and get everything together.

yeah! i could really quick, ill look out for your gates

Back