• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling (Everything 1TBT Store!) Landscaping, Amiibo, Hybrids, Unorderables, ect.

hi! sorry i was offline but if we can find time today that'd be great. ill set them aside for you

Hi, no worries, I see we are both on now and that you are doing a brisk business! Thanks for saving the red carnations for me. I will add your FC now and hope you can fit me in to deliver. :)

Hi, no worries, I see we are both on now and that you are doing a brisk business! Thanks for saving the red carnations for me. I will add your FC now and hope you can fit me in to deliver. :)

ooh! awesome youre back! yeah i have a lot of orders lined up but ill get to you as soon as i can

ooh! awesome youre back! yeah i have a lot of orders lined up but ill get to you as soon as i can

Okay, please let me know when to open my gate...I'll be available for a little while...

i just have to deliver a birthday cake and then ill get to you thank you!

I'm just going to open my gate now, so come when you are ready to Mayor Rafael of Novaria, FC: 3841-1248-5792 (so you don't have to look all the way back to my first post).

Can I buy 15 gold roses? 15 TBT!

Will be able to trade for the next 45 mins!

Last edited:
ok! ill wait for your gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no! we lost connection

Alright opening them now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry it took so long for me to end the session >_< it wasn't working for some reason

Could I purchase the office clock and two of the pastas for 3 TBT? Also I'd prefer to use my other town for this, so the Friend Code would be 3007-8500-9694.

Back