• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling (Everything 1TBT Store!) Landscaping, Amiibo, Hybrids, Unorderables, ect.

May I please get:

Lollipop x 2, tweeter, bubble wand, sparkling cider, book, holly shoot x 7!

I think that comes to 13 tbt!
I can trade really quickly before I go to school now, or in about 9 hours if that's ok c:

May I please get:

Lollipop x 2, tweeter, bubble wand, sparkling cider, book, holly shoot x 7!

I think that comes to 13 tbt!
I can trade really quickly before I go to school now, or in about 9 hours if that's ok c:

hi sure! we can do this really quickly right now if you want, ill add you and get those ready. is your town ok?

Hello! Could I order 2 black cosmos, 1 black tulip, 2 black lillies, birthday cake, the lost book item, lost mitten, and heart I. balloon?
Total tbt: 9

Hi. Do you still have the birthday cake? If so, then I'll purchase that. That will be 1 TBT, right? I'll be available throughout today, just let me know if you accept my order.

hii is there a chance i could reserve some lost books? (4), and if you ever come across white carnations which are for sale then let me know:):)

Hello! Could I order 2 black cosmos, 1 black tulip, 2 black lillies, birthday cake, the lost book item, lost mitten, and heart I. balloon?
Total tbt: 9

Hi. Do you still have the birthday cake? If so, then I'll purchase that. That will be 1 TBT, right? I'll be available throughout today, just let me know if you accept my order.

hii is there a chance i could reserve some lost books? (4), and if you ever come across white carnations which are for sale then let me know:):)

yes! all accepted i will VM you each when i have everything ready

Ok, but apparently Squidpops ordered the cake first. Do you have an extra?

Hello! Could I buy your 6 cedar saplings, 10 black cosmos, 10 pink cosmos, and 10 pink tulips please? That's 36 tbt :)

hi sure! we can do this really quickly right now if you want, ill add you and get those ready. is your town ok?

Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready. If you're still available to do it now then sure! Just give me a minute to add you and get everything together.

Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready. If you're still available to do it now then sure! Just give me a minute to add you and get everything together.

yeah! i could really quick, ill look out for your gates

Back