Selling (Everything 1TBT Store!) Landscaping, Amiibo, Hybrids, Unorderables, ect.

hi! sorry i was offline but if we can find time today that'd be great. ill set them aside for you

Hi, no worries, I see we are both on now and that you are doing a brisk business! Thanks for saving the red carnations for me. I will add your FC now and hope you can fit me in to deliver. :)

Hi, no worries, I see we are both on now and that you are doing a brisk business! Thanks for saving the red carnations for me. I will add your FC now and hope you can fit me in to deliver. :)

ooh! awesome youre back! yeah i have a lot of orders lined up but ill get to you as soon as i can

i just have to deliver a birthday cake and then ill get to you thank you!

I'm just going to open my gate now, so come when you are ready to Mayor Rafael of Novaria, FC: 3841-1248-5792 (so you don't have to look all the way back to my first post).

Can I buy 15 gold roses? 15 TBT!

Will be able to trade for the next 45 mins!

Last edited:
ok! ill wait for your gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no! we lost connection

Alright opening them now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry it took so long for me to end the session >_< it wasn't working for some reason

Could I purchase the office clock and two of the pastas for 3 TBT? Also I'd prefer to use my other town for this, so the Friend Code would be 3007-8500-9694.

Back