• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Villager/ Special Character Pictures!

DanielCat

Captain Acorn
Bells
Switch
0607-8142-9807
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (148) +
I'm looking to buy some pictures of different characters!
These are the ones I am looking for:
-------------------------------------------
Brewster
Joan
Pascal
Copper
Porter
Jack
Rover
Leif
Angus
Derwin

I am also looking to buy random villager pictures as well.
EXCEPT These:
-----------------------------------
Monique
Annalisa
Tom
Jeremiah
Drift
Bangle
Graham
Margie
Chadder
Gayle
Ruby
Lolly
Purrl
Mitzi
Mathilda
Kabuki
Punchy
Pietro
Goose
Sterling
Midge
Twiggy
Zipper
Jingle

Last edited:
Hey, I can give you Anchovy, Sprinkles and Zipper for free but I'll have to give them to you tomorrow night because it's late now and I have school all day tomorrow. :) If you want them I'll send you a VM sometime tomorrow or on tuesday.

Hey, I can give you Anchovy, Sprinkles and Zipper for free but I'll have to give them to you tomorrow night because it's late now and I have school all day tomorrow. :) If you want them I'll send you a VM sometime tomorrow or on tuesday.

Ok! I actually don't need Zipper's Pic! I forgot to add him to the list! I will gladly take the other two! Thanks!

Hi :) I have like 12-15 excess pictures of normal villagers that's just taking up space! I'd be grateful if you could take them off me.
Also, I have these pictures of NPC in my different town. Just I'm not very free right now. Maybe a few hours later if we trade. Let me know if you're okay with that! :D

Brewster
Joan
Pascal
Copper
Porter
Jack
Rover
Leif

Back