Votes: 29 28.7%
  • Fuchsia

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Zell

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
Diana. I'd say Chelsea because I like the cute design and her items but.. yeah Diana. I had pretty much had every regular deer and she and maybe Beau are the only ones not getting boring so far...Maybe Lopez too then xD

Zell was never a planned resident of Flint, so when he asked to move, I told him "Yes." Then I realized that I was actually sad about it and convinced him to stay, and he's been an occupant of Flint ever since.

I guess my two favorites are Bam and Beau. But it's hard to pick! I love deer in real life too so they all look pretty cute to me.
Bam lives in my boyfriend's town, and he says hilarious things all the time, but is also really sweet, so I'm quite fond of him.

<3
d0kLS44.jpg

Last edited:
They're all cute and all deer towns are wonderful ;-;;; I would rly love one actually haha. But I guess Beau is my fav maybe or like he was my first deer and I got him randomly. I rly like his lazy personality. Second would be Diana cause she's lovely and I lost her to time travelling once and was so upset. But I got her amiibo card so it's all good!!

Fauna! when i accidentally lost my favorite villager Lolly in a time-traveling accident, Fauna showed up in my campgrounds one day and moved into her spot, proving to be every bit as charming and endearing as Lolly...

Fauna is my favorite villager out of all of the species, so I had to vote for her. She's just so sweet and so adorable. There are so many deer I really like though. Right now, I have Fauna, Beau, and Deirdre in my town and I adore them all. I might move Diana in, too, at some point, when I have room for a new snooty villager! (I like to keep a range of different personalities, and I grow attached to all of them and never want to let anyone leave, so I pretty much only have villagers move out when I take a break from the game.)

ERIK. DEFINITELY ERIK. Erik is the most adorable of all the villagers imo. I fell in love when I first saw him in a dream town and he?s been my favorite (tied with Pietro) ever since. Uggghhh I can?t get enough of him. He?s my final dreamie in my new town too and I cannot wait to have him again.

i love all of the deer in this game sm!!! and in general, too lol (as you can probably tell by my user) i originally planned on building a town made up of entirely deer villagers but never actually got up to doing it. :( i still really want to tho!

my current favorite is diana! i like her colors, design, personality, and house interior
fauna's a close second

Honestly like them all besides Fuchsia and Chelsea.

If I had to choose between the ones I liked though then Erik, Lopez, and Fauna would be my favorites.

Back