• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

So, who's your favorite deer and why?

My favorite is Erik. He's just adorable and his house is really cool. I also like Lopez a lot.
My other favorites are Chelsea and Fuchsia.

Well it's hard for me to choose cause i did have a town of just Deer but I would say it's a very close tie with Bruce and Zell. I loved Zell's design but with Bruce I loved that I could pretty much make him Batman!!! And in my all Deer town he was very close with Diana soo it works.

Mine is Zell. His asymmetrical fur pattern with one black and one white ear is just so adorable to me. I don’t even know why, haha.

I like Diana. She reminds me of pixie dust :blush:

I also like Fuchsia and Deirdre. The latter lived in my old town and she was p cool.

Bam is my favourite! I love his design, and he was a starter in my first New Leaf town and I really grew to love him.

Don't make me choose!!! I love them all so much ;_;
But if you twist my arm, I'll have to say Erik - I don't have him in town right now, but he was the first deer I had soon after I got the game. I love all the deer I live with today but Erik is so nostalgic for me and I'll always be very fond of him.

I like Beau because he's cute and stupid. ;)

I like all the deer, probably the only species in the game where I'd have any of them in my town.

Fuchsia is my favorite deer. I didn't like her when she was in my town (she moved in front of my town hall and came off as very rude), but after she left and she sent me her picture, I have come to love her and wish I had never pushed her away. Then again, since she left, her spot was taken by my favorite wolf, so I'm not completely upset.

Pretty fond of most of them, they have a cute design and I like the different horns on the boys.

I voted for Erik and Fauna.

I love Fauna because she's so normal looking, plus who doesn't love deer? I mean come on.

Erik, not only is he my birthday buddy, but he's a MOOSE! Also his cabin is really nice.

Lots of the others are cute, Diana will always be adorable, but I can't help but think she's more a chihuahua. I thought that's what she was when she first showed up in my OG town. XD Fuchsia is adorable too, I want to start a girl gang with her.

Back