Votes: 29 28.7%
  • Fuchsia

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Zell

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
Beau! Moved in not long after I started my town and I fell hard for him because he sounds so much like my little brother. I'd do everything for him. He wants any bugs, I get him golden stag. New furniture? gave him the best one. New greetings? gave him the coolest one lmao. That's how much I like him. He moved long ago without my consent during my MIA periods, but he's still one of my favorite to date :)

This was a tough one since I have an all deer town named Shika. But I ultimately chose Diana, not for any reason other than she tugs at my heartstrings, as do many of the snooties. They are just so concerned with always being perfect, yet all have such secret vulnerabilities such as bad hair days, an addiction to gossip and matchmaking and enjoying spending time alone at home in comfy clothes (don't tell anyone, lol). i also adore my two uchi deer, Fuchsia and Deirdre. They are just a bundle of trouble. But honestly, the deer villagers are all just fabulous. Great poll!

I'm torn between Erik and Beau. But Zell has a special place in my heart too, he was the first villager I had in my old town! When I found out he moved after I loaded up after a year+ I was so sad ;-;

Erik is probably my top favorite out of all the deer villagers. He’s so sweet, and cute, and I just love lazy villagers. His house is adorable, and so is he. My next favorite after him is probably Fauna, even though she has soul-less eyes. I just love the look of her, her personality, her sayings- she’s just so darn cute. Tied for third place is Bruce & Diana- a cranky and a snooty. Diana is super pretty and I love her appearance and sayings. Bruce is also such a handsome boy, I love unconventionally colored villagers, and I mean come on, he’s blue, he’s cute, and he’s probably my favorite cranky of all time other than Kabuki the cat. I currently have Zell in my town and he’s preparing to leave soon (thank god honestly, I don’t know what it is about him but I just can’t stand him for some reason, maybe it’s because he stole an open spot for one of my dreamies I was preparing to get, along with killing a bunch of flowers, perfect fruit trees, and stealing a placement for a PWP I wanted) and he’s going to a good home with someone who has him as a dreamie, so it’s a win win for both of us.

Fauna for sure! She happened to be in my first village when I first played ACNL, and she was just the sweetest!
I also like Diana for her style.

Back