• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your guys' favorite eye shape/starting villager?

these ones.png
i always go with these ones, eyelashes under the eye is such a cute look ;__;

I like the first pair the most, and I'll pick them for every mayor. For secondary characters I'm not as picky, but I'm not a fan of the droopy eyes

My favourite eyes are the ones that you can get when you choose the first option consistently (AAA) I believe. I have different eyes for my character though (the ones with the blush) because I felt like the other ones were too common and I wanted my mayor to look a bit different. But boi do I wish I choose that option instead, because they go with literally every hairstyle. But with the eyes I have, I struggle to find many hairstyles that it actually looks good with apart from the pigtails.

The one that looks like they're highkey yandere.

Q5St5ZO.png

drop.pngit ashe's eyes.PNGsweets eyes.PNG

The thing I never really understood tho is why the AAB's boy face is next to the AAB's girl's face, instead of it being by the CBA girl's face, since they're pretty much exactly like one another.
I also like the normal AAA but I don't think i'm going to use it myself.

Back