• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your guys' favorite eye shape/starting villager?

mintie-verse

being baby is a full time job and im committed
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5841-4235-4905
Silver Mailbox
If you don't know, I'm talking about the villager/eye shapes you get at the start, depending on your answers.
My favorites have to be these three:
image.png

Last edited:
I currently have the pure black eye with the twinkly dots in them for my mayor(great explanation) but I really like the eyes you get if you just say the first answers to the questions (im basic)

eyeskin.jpg

I've been told by a lot of people that they think these eyes are ugly or at least weird (my sister always made fun of my character's face back in WW), but I don't care - I love me some droopy eyes and have always picked these for my character. Defying conventions is always great, haha.

Last edited:
a lot of people seem to like those eyes, i dont really care for them much.

Well, the only reason why I like these eyes is because they fit the best to my characters, along with they
hairstyle as well as the clothes and accessories. I have tried to use the other eye shapes, however, they
never really fit so good. That's why I mostly choose those eyes.

View attachment 210774

I've been told by a lot of people that they think these eyes are ugly or at least weird (my sister always made fun of my character's face back in WW), but I don't care - I love me some droopy eyes and have always picked these for my character. Defying conventions is always great, haha.

I liked those eyes. I had them when i made my town in the original AC.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, the only reason why I like these eyes is because they fit the best to my characters, along with they
hairstyle as well as the clothes and accessories. I have tried to use the other eye shapes, however, they
never really fit so good. That's why I mostly choose those eyes.

That's fine! I wasn't bashing on you about it, and if it sounded like it, I'm sorry for that.

That's fine! I wasn't bashing on you about it, and if it sounded like it, I'm sorry for that.
Oh, no no! It didn't sounded like that, I just wanted to explain a little bit more why I like those eyes! No
need to say sorry! ^^"

View attachment 210774

I second this. I love these eyes, I don't see why they're looked down upon

Last edited:
I'm pretty basic, I love the base eyes over the rest. But there is a special place in my heart for these ones -
ss+(2017-11-17+at+08.01.20).jpg

NPDRetz.png

Even before I knew that the questions were what determined your eye type I always got this type, so I just continued to use it in every game.

If you don't know, I'm talking about the villager/eye shapes you get at the start, depending on your answers.
My favorites have to be these three:
View attachment 210736

i like the one in the middle a lot! it has to be my most favorite, I have them currently on my mayor (female) & my second character (male)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NPDRetz.png

Even before I knew that the questions were what determined your eye type I always got this type, so I just continued to use it in every game.

aww, these are my second favorite! super cute haha

NPDRetz.png

I also use those eyes, in a light Brown shade, so basically the original shade they come in in ACNL. Those eyes are just so adorable and I always take those or the almond shaped eyes :)

I like a lot tbh skjdkfngk but I ALWAYSSS use the default ones for acnl. For pocket camp I switch it up since it's not permanent!!

my favorites are the eyes u get when u say i dont remember > i dont know >i'll let fate decide! they have eyelashes and they look really sweet. i use them in every game :)

Back