What is your guys' favorite eye shape/starting villager?

mintie-verse

being baby is a full time job and im committed
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5841-4235-4905
Silver Mailbox
If you don't know, I'm talking about the villager/eye shapes you get at the start, depending on your answers.
My favorites have to be these three:
image.png

Last edited:
I currently have the pure black eye with the twinkly dots in them for my mayor(great explanation) but I really like the eyes you get if you just say the first answers to the questions (im basic)

eyeskin.jpg

I've been told by a lot of people that they think these eyes are ugly or at least weird (my sister always made fun of my character's face back in WW), but I don't care - I love me some droopy eyes and have always picked these for my character. Defying conventions is always great, haha.

Last edited:
a lot of people seem to like those eyes, i dont really care for them much.

Well, the only reason why I like these eyes is because they fit the best to my characters, along with they
hairstyle as well as the clothes and accessories. I have tried to use the other eye shapes, however, they
never really fit so good. That's why I mostly choose those eyes.

View attachment 210774

I've been told by a lot of people that they think these eyes are ugly or at least weird (my sister always made fun of my character's face back in WW), but I don't care - I love me some droopy eyes and have always picked these for my character. Defying conventions is always great, haha.

I liked those eyes. I had them when i made my town in the original AC.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, the only reason why I like these eyes is because they fit the best to my characters, along with they
hairstyle as well as the clothes and accessories. I have tried to use the other eye shapes, however, they
never really fit so good. That's why I mostly choose those eyes.

That's fine! I wasn't bashing on you about it, and if it sounded like it, I'm sorry for that.

View attachment 210774

I second this. I love these eyes, I don't see why they're looked down upon

Last edited:
I'm pretty basic, I love the base eyes over the rest. But there is a special place in my heart for these ones -
ss+(2017-11-17+at+08.01.20).jpg

NPDRetz.png

Even before I knew that the questions were what determined your eye type I always got this type, so I just continued to use it in every game.

If you don't know, I'm talking about the villager/eye shapes you get at the start, depending on your answers.
My favorites have to be these three:
View attachment 210736

i like the one in the middle a lot! it has to be my most favorite, I have them currently on my mayor (female) & my second character (male)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NPDRetz.png

Even before I knew that the questions were what determined your eye type I always got this type, so I just continued to use it in every game.

aww, these are my second favorite! super cute haha

NPDRetz.png

I also use those eyes, in a light Brown shade, so basically the original shade they come in in ACNL. Those eyes are just so adorable and I always take those or the almond shaped eyes :)

I like a lot tbh skjdkfngk but I ALWAYSSS use the default ones for acnl. For pocket camp I switch it up since it's not permanent!!

my favorites are the eyes u get when u say i dont remember > i dont know >i'll let fate decide! they have eyelashes and they look really sweet. i use them in every game :)

Back