• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quack Quack!

Who is the Quackiest of the Quacks?

• Total voters
My favorite is Scoot, he's funny and cute. Ketchup is also a cool, since I really like the idea of
having a tomato duck with the name Ketchup as a villager.

i've had both miranda and pompom in my town, but out of the two i like miranda the best. but i LOVE molly's design, she's so cute!

9yJNJDM.jpg
I have a whole bunch of ducks but Joey has always been my favorite.He looks like a toy rubber ducky and he wears a diaper.Any villager that has a covered bottom is ok with me.

miranda or pompom but i chose miranda because i had her in my city folk town and i love her . pompom was in my first acnl town and i really liked her too

Molly is best girl and duck. I like Freckles and Ketchup too.

Joey!!!! I love his diaper lol. He?s like a little ducky

KETCHUP! Again, I've said it so many times, but I LOVE the food animals. I can't explain how happy I was when she came back in the update!!!

I also think Molly is ridiculously adorable! Plus she's the most normal looking of the ducks imo.

Molly and Joey, the other have to "random kid designs adding everything to overkill" design for my taste

Back