• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

So, who's your favorite mouse and why?

My favorite Bree. She has a really cute look in my opinion. I also like Rod and Bella.
I'm not really a fan of Chadder though.

Mice are one of my least favorite villagers. I prefer the large ones like Lions, Apes, and Hippos. But I do like Chadder and Candi.

Hell yeah, Dora! She was the first villager who gave me something (a shirt, I keep it on my wall) and I fell in love with her blue ears :blush:

i love bettina and rod's designs.
i've only ever had penelope and broccolo in my town though.

I like Penny best - she didn't make it past the Gamecube games but she was one of my neighbours in that town. I liked her a lot. Also the fact she makes an appearance in 'The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing' story, if any of you have read that ;)

From the list, I'd say Greta.

Dora and Moose. They were starters and faves of mine in cf

Rod has been with me for many years in the Animal Crossing games, I even bought his amiibo just so he would be in my new leaf town with me. I love a lot of the mice but he is my favorite. Ace. ^^

D?j? vu.
I'm sure I've already posted in an identicle poll the other day.

Candi.

Last edited:
Rod and Chadder have a special place in my heart as Chadder was a starter and Rod was the first villager to ever move in! Their houses are also right by each other which is really cute because they've become best friends. Dora also has a special place in my heart because her house is kinda dorm-esque and I'm struggling with college rn so I relate to her. She's also just super cute and sweet.

Not a fan of any of the mice really, not a fan of their designs sadly... I love mice and rats IRL, sad that they didn't make them cuter.

The least bad of them all has to be Bella though, I like her little punk style and she was nice when I had her in my town.

Broccolo or Samson.

I love Broccolo because he was my first ever lazy villager, and I kind of loved it. He has a cute kiddie themed house too.

And I like Samson because of his huge mouth, I just think he looks kind of derpy and cute

I voted for Anicotti because I had her in City Folk and she is really nice. I also like Chadder because his design is pretty funny and he has a cool house.

Dora was my best friend when I played Wild World, so I'll always have a soft spot for her.

Dora's pretty cute I'd say. :v Samson is honestly just a little too generic looking for me.

Back