• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Mary's pwyw cycling [In boxes: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Diana, but I have 10 villagers and I have Katie rn soooo... could ya hold onto her for me?

Last edited:
If Punchy is unable to take Diana, I would gladly take her off of your hands :)

She is! i'll add you and open as soon as I'm done with a trade :)

Awesome! Thanks! I've already added you :) are you alright with igb or do you prefer tbt?

Last edited:
For some reason your town isn't appearing :(

reopening.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh. My connection must be having issues. i'll reopen and we can try to do it quickly?

Last edited:
If I have an opening I would take Klaus when he moves. Truffles might be moving out so I might. Not sure since she has not pinged but another villager said she might move.

If I have an opening I would take Klaus when he moves. Truffles might be moving out so I might. Not sure since she has not pinged but another villager said she might move.

removed him from autovoid for you and will let you know.

Muffy is in boxes!

Last edited:
Hello! Can I have Zucker please?? he's not a dreamie of mine and I already have 2 lazy villagers but he's cute and I'm desperate to have a villager I like move in quick and I've never had an octopus in my town before

idk what tier he is, I think it's 1 or 2 so I can pay 20 TBT or 30??

Can I get muffy please?
Sorry, but she moved out last night :(

Hello! Can I have Zucker please?? he's not a dreamie of mine and I already have 2 lazy villagers but he's cute and I'm desperate to have a villager I like move in quick and I've never had an octopus in my town before
idk what tier he is, I think it's 1 or 2 so I can pay 20 TBT or 30??

I?ll let you know when he?s moving, and if you?re around you can come pick him up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back