• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Sheep

Who's your favorite?

• Baabara

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Muffy

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Vesta

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Frita

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Eunice

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Pietro

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Curlos

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Timbra

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Willow

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Wendy

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Cashmere

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Étoile

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Stella

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
I LOVE THE SHEEP!

Muffy will always be my #1, she's the cutest little goth sheep ever! I love her colors and everything about her, she's just ultra cute. My in game gf for sure.

I also love Etoile because her pastel colors are amazing and I am a huge fan of Little Twin Stars.

Frita was one of my OG villagers in my first town and I love that little hamburger queen!

Pietro is amazing I don't care what anyone says, he's cute not scary!

Etoile.

I wish wish wish I could get her amiibo. She would fit in my town perfectly </3

Etoile because she's cute and got a detailed design!

Otherwise I looove Wendy, Curlos, Baabara. Could say Muffy but her.. name.. XD

I have 4 sheep in my town right now and I?m about to have 5 lol... they?re easily my favorite species in the game. This is tough.

But I would have to go with my colorful and happy bundle of joy, Pietro. ♡

Ether Willow or Vesta. They're just too cute!!

Muffy hands down. She's actually the reason I signed up on TBT.

muffy's the goth gf
I also really like willow, baabara, and vesta!

My favorite of the Sheep villagers is definitely Pietro. He's the next door neighbor of the mayor of my main town and he was the first villager who moved into said town. He's one of my favorite Smug villagers and I really like the idea behind his design. Even if he weren't a clown, the idea of a rainbow/multicolor sheep is great. The fact that he is a clown is icing on the cake because my main town is a horror town, and while I'm not scared of clowns, others are and that makes him a prime candidate to be a resident. He's been my neighbor for years and I hope to always keep him there.

Honorable mentions to Muffy for her goth style and to Timbra for having the best ordinary sheep design.

Pietro, Etoile, and Willow! I agree with the others on their opinions of these sheep, but these are my personal favorites! I can see why people may not like them, though! <3

I love Vesta and Wendy, but Vesta has to be my favourite as she was my best friend in ACCF :D

Etoile is my favourite hands down (she's moving in today)! But before she came out, that title would have gone to Vesta- she's so adorable and sweet! 'w'

Honourable mentions go to Muffy, Pietro and Woolio (who I absolutely adored and was heartbroken he didn't come back as an RV villager </3)

Back