Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

So, who's your favorite sheep and why?

My favorite is Pietro. Even if some people find him creepy, I think he's a cool
villager with a unique look. I also like Muffy and Willow.

My favourite sheep is Muffy! She's been the first uchi villager to move into both of my New Leaf towns and I like her appearance.

Eunice is mine. I actually don't have much experience with sheep, but Eunice seems pretty cool. Only sheep I've actually had though is Pietro, and he gave me nightmares. I'm sorry if he's your favorite, but I can't have him in my town because he creeps me out way too much.

Sheeps are very fluffy and cute. I'd picked the most adorable ones out there(also a black sheep in the bunch...literally) which are Muffy, Etoile, Stella, and Wendy.

I love Willow. I know a lot of people dislike her because of her bright color, but I think she's sassy and amusing and cute and she always gave me lots of gifts.

Nostalgia-wise I'd say Baabara and Vesta as I lived with them in Wild World. They were so sweet.
I like Willow and ?toile quite a lot too, they're very colourful and cute to me :)

I have a very hard time choosing since I love all the sheep villagers. They're my favorite animal villagers in the game!

But I personally really like Pietro and Willow. They're my bebes.

probably muffy and willow. I've had them both and would've loved to keep muffy, but her house was in an awful spot right in front of the town hall.

Pietro is my all time favorite. At first I didn't like him and he creeped me out, now I feel sorry for anyone dislikes him although I understand why.

Eunice and Stella are my favorite! They?re both so cute <3

?toile, because her amiibo card cost me $15 on ebay from France. :)

Oh, she glows in the dark. No joke. Must be the pastel colors of the sanrio's..

Anyone else notice this at night?

Last edited:
Definitely Wendy and Frita! I like them most design wise. I'm definitely looking to bring in Wendy as my next normal villager.

Back