• Marina

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Who is your favorite Octopus?

Mine is Octavian. I love red, and cranky villagers, so I already liked him, but his house is great too!

O9MEQhY.jpg
I like 'em all but Octavian is my favorite.He was a random move-in I got not long after New Leaf came out and I didn't know what to expect from him but he turned out to be a fun villager.

Zucker! He's soo cute and I love the little stick thing he has on his head lol

At first Zucker was my favorite since I like his look the most compared to the other two back then.
But since the Welcome amiibo update, Inkwell is now my new favorite. I really like his look and he
is a cool villager in general. I also like his house with the Splatoon items. I still like Zucker though.

marina is the cutest imo. i like zucker's design too but considering he moved into my town uninvited right in front of a bridge,,, i have a slight grudge. lol.

Marina is cute. I have her in my town right now.

Last edited:
Probably Octavian. I've had Marina and Zucker in my town and never cared for them too much.
I had Octavian in my Wild World town and remember liking him then.

Inkwell is the only octopus I’ll tolerate, I just really don’t like the select three that you can get outside of amiibo.

I really like Zucker! I love takoyaki lmao... But Marina is also super cute and I have both~

Zucker! I am a sucker(get it) for all of the food villagers and he's no exception. He's an adorable little takoyaki and I would eat him if he weren't alive. XD I also like his house.

Second place would be Inkwell, because I love how vibrant his color is.

Third would be Marina because her little bow is really cute. Only reason Octavian is last is because I haven't really interacted with him much, his grumpy face is cute though.

Marina. She's such a beautiful colour of pink, she's normal and she has a more innocent look than the others.

I do like Zucker a lot though, but yeah. I think all octopi are cuties.

I really love Zucker. He's so cute, and always says funny and sweet things to my character.

CYFBaw7.jpg

Last edited:
Zucker. But Octavian would be right behind. The octopi in general are my favorite but cranky and lazy are also probably my most favorite personalities.

Back