• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Octopus Onslaught!

Who is your favorite Octopus?

• Octavian

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Zucker

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Inkwell

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Marina

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Who is your favorite Octopus?

Mine is Octavian. I love red, and cranky villagers, so I already liked him, but his house is great too!

O9MEQhY.jpg
I like 'em all but Octavian is my favorite.He was a random move-in I got not long after New Leaf came out and I didn't know what to expect from him but he turned out to be a fun villager.

Zucker! He's soo cute and I love the little stick thing he has on his head lol

At first Zucker was my favorite since I like his look the most compared to the other two back then.
But since the Welcome amiibo update, Inkwell is now my new favorite. I really like his look and he
is a cool villager in general. I also like his house with the Splatoon items. I still like Zucker though.

Marina's adorable and there's a special place in my heart for normal villagers ;v;

marina is the cutest imo. i like zucker's design too but considering he moved into my town uninvited right in front of a bridge,,, i have a slight grudge. lol.

Marina is cute. I have her in my town right now.

Last edited:
Probably Octavian. I've had Marina and Zucker in my town and never cared for them too much.
I had Octavian in my Wild World town and remember liking him then.

Inkwell is the only octopus I’ll tolerate, I just really don’t like the select three that you can get outside of amiibo.

I really like Zucker! I love takoyaki lmao... But Marina is also super cute and I have both~

Zucker! I am a sucker(get it) for all of the food villagers and he's no exception. He's an adorable little takoyaki and I would eat him if he weren't alive. XD I also like his house.

Second place would be Inkwell, because I love how vibrant his color is.

Third would be Marina because her little bow is really cute. Only reason Octavian is last is because I haven't really interacted with him much, his grumpy face is cute though.

Marina. She's such a beautiful colour of pink, she's normal and she has a more innocent look than the others.

I do like Zucker a lot though, but yeah. I think all octopi are cuties.

I really love Zucker. He's so cute, and always says funny and sweet things to my character.

CYFBaw7.jpg

Last edited:
Zucker. But Octavian would be right behind. The octopi in general are my favorite but cranky and lazy are also probably my most favorite personalities.

Back