Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Rocco

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I absolutly love Hippos, both in Animal Crossing and in real life. They are just such beautiful and majestic creatures, and the second best animal on the face of the planet only beaten by Lions. But what hippo is the best?

I have to say it's up between Bertha and Bitty. Both have such great designs.

My favorite is Hippeux. At first I didn't really liked him, however after a while, I start to like him
more and more after he spent a long time in one of my past towns. He is acutally a really nice
villager. My other favorites are Bitty and Rocco.

3pQhTd3.jpg
I don't know if Bubbles is the best but she's my favorite.She's kind of a ***** as you might be able to tell from the screenshot.

Rocco....He's great to have. He's on the weird side in my town, but I don't mind.

I guess I'll say Rocco but I don't even remember when the last time I had a hippo in town was.

The hippos aren’t my favorite species but Bertha is alright. She’s pretty good

Bertha! I honestly didn't know what to think of her when she showed up in one of my original towns, but after seeing her dentist office I knew I was in love. I thought she was really cute and I think her design was really nice.

Harry.

I just think he looks really funny and I pretty much only like him on the basis that everyone hates him.
I think "ugly" villagers are just really derpy and kind of cute.

Last edited:
Bertha is my fave because her house is literally a dentist office.

But I have a special place for Rocco since he was in my first town!

I love the hippos! They're one of my favorite real-life animals, too. I have Bubbles as a neighbor in Meteor, so she's my favorite, but I'd like to have Biff or Harry one day as well.

I chose Harry because I have him in this game and older ones. I actually stole him from one of my daughter's towns, lol. I am a sucker for those eyes and that self-deprecating mustache. I was also so happy when Bitty returned via amiibo cards. I had her in City Folk and she was so much fun! She was much nastier in CF! In NL, she is pretty much a sweetheart.

Rocco has the best color scheme of them all imo, and his cranky personality fits him so perfectly. So Rocco!

Back