• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

pet peeves

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
just as implied post ur pet peeves here

i'll start,

- when people think they can read my mind/assume what i'm feeling
- when people think i can read their mind and assume what they're feeling
- :mad:

I hate the noise of someone chewing as well, it really annoys me. I also hate the sound of someone else cracking their knuckles (or any of their bones, really) :mad:

I also don't like when people chew loudly, as well as when they scrape their teeth against the fork. That sound makes me cringe but I realize that's my issue lol. Strangely though the sound of nails on a chalkboard doesn't phase me.
I also hate when people throw gum or other things out of car windows, as well as when people play their music without headphones in public... that really bothers me. But the worst is when people text and drive :c

-chewing loudly
-eccentric camera movements in movies
-every single slime video
-babies crying
-things that spin and don't stop like if you spin a coin it irritates me i just want it to be perfectly still
-people asking for money because you're about to/have been shopping for food

- forks scraping against ceramic plates!!! kill me!!!! though i guess its more of a trigger than a pet peeve cuz too much of it will make me cry or panic

- forks scraping against ceramic plates!!! kill me!!!! though i guess its more of a trigger than a pet peeve cuz too much of it will make me cry or panic

I relate, it's very unpleasant to me. I get shivers just thinking about it ;_;

- when people interrupt
- loud chewing/drinking
- when people talk to you when you have headphones on
- when people litter

Last edited:
When someone calls you out on something that the other person is guilty of doing the exact same thing but deny it and call you the bad guy. I really can't stand people like that.

I hate when people ask for advice and then get annoyed with me when I don't give them the easy way out. I'm not here to tell you what you want to hear. If you're asking I'm gonna tell you what you need to hear:mad:

when i hear people drink. i don't know why and i sometimes have to say "****ing quit it"

People being on their phones during cinema/concerts etc. Like yeah if you wanna take a photo of whoever in concert and they allow it, cool beans but don't sit and check your social media smfh.

And yeah probably posted before but people letting their kids run loose and then they blame whoever by incident might have collided with the kid. Like.. yeah bound to happen :^)

People ignoring what you say/write on purpose. Just tell me you're not interested and I'll shut or change subject but when you obviously hear/see me type.. just at least pretend to care, please.

There's a lot of things that irritate me, prob way too many to count lol

But one of my main things is when people look at their phones like there's nothing going on in the world around them. As the guy at my local record put it, they're like zombies walking around. It's kinda creepy, and also really sad.

I also hate when people have no common courtesy for others. Like when they play their music really loud, or when they trash a public area as if no one else cares. It's really rude.

I hate that being vegan is, for some reason, always a problem with non-vegans when they ask me. Like, you asked. If you're not ready for the answer, don't ask me.

People comparing and randomly being rude when you try to support/agree with them. Like "omg my maths uni studies are soo annoying you have no idea so don't give me support cause you have no idea!!" Yeah we're good at different things and while I don't get maths I'd love to see you writing a 20-page essay about two films :^)

I hate that being vegan is, for some reason, always a problem with non-vegans when they ask me. Like, you asked. If you're not ready for the answer, don't ask me.

When people learn you don't eat meat and intentionally make noises while eating it or go out of their way to show you they eat meat, like thanks man, really nice of you. Like I don't give a crap if you eat meat, just don't shove it in my face like a jerk...

Also people who pick their nose, or scratch inappropriate areas right out in public, or right in front of you, especially when you're in business and you have to take something like their CC or money from them after they do that... like thanks, just going to go bathe in bleach now...

^Yeah I've seen my fair share of young dudes scratching their ass in public. Not nice. I mean nose whatever; I do that myself and you can just throw away the rascal hanging out later but seriously... Yeah not going near people with poop everywhere.

can straight men please stop groping their girlfriends' asses in public like i'm just trying to enjoy my mcchicken on the subway or get my baskin robins 31st-day free scoop i don't need to see you weirdos getting it on and neither does anybody else

and these same guys are always the ones who would say i'd be shoving my sexuality in peoples' faces if i held another man's hand... like ok

straight girls please set your boys straight they are animals

Last edited:
can straight men please stop groping their girlfriends' asses in public like i'm just trying to enjoy my mcchicken on the subway or get my baskin robins 31st-day free scoop i don't need to see you weirdos getting it on and neither does anybody else

and these same guys are always the ones who would say i'd be shoving my sexuality in peoples' faces if i held another man's hand... like ok

straight girls please set your boys straight they are animals

Well yeah I actually agree with you. And those people making out in the annoying drooling and groping way on random benches... Can you just do that at home.

Back