• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

pet peeves

I forgot an important one: the phrase "[x] is love, [x] is life"
I experience physical pain every time I see it

when people pick at their nails in a fashion where they click together. oh boy!! that triggers me with my anxiety and it?s usually MY MOM that does it when she?s driving me somewhere and I can?t ask her to stop because she?s doing something for me and then I?m anxious when I arrive where I?m going ahh ;-;

Last edited:
- "I was born in the wrong generation"
- people that hate anything that's mainstream and like to think they're different or better
- when people compare things/people to actual genocide/the Holocaust just to justify as that thing/person as awful
- when class gets off topic and wastes time
- using xD
- obnoxiously loud sounds
- unnecessary comments
- not greeting people
- comments about my height
- people being rude to service workers
- people moving my things without telling me
- stepping over someone
- using shoes inside homes

I forgot an important one: the phrase "[x] is love, [x] is life"
I experience physical pain every time I see it

Ball is life. (Sorry I couldn't resist)

For me it's people chewing loudly, crackling knuckles/spine/etc, not holding doors for someone behind them, and complaining about how few/many followers they have on social media.

Few everyday things get under my skin like people who don't use their turn signals while driving.

- People eating with their mouths open

- People who slurp when eating food, e.g noodles

- People who interreput others

- People who cough and sneeze everywhere, please cough into your hands and sneeze into your inner arm/elbow. Then wash your hands, thanks.

- Dolts

- People who make rude comments for no real reason

- People who make remarks about something they know nothing about/ the context of the thing they are talking about

- Annoying people who think they are funny so they continue to do the annoying things they usually do

- Burping constantly, like I get that people burp but I can sense that people try to burp to annoy me.

- People who make annoying loud noises

- "We didn't have this back then" "I was born in the wrong generation" "Kids these days" Basically anything that relates to saying "my day and age was better" people change along with the generations so suck it up and shut up.

- Egotistical snide people

- those twitter accs that use a pic of a random hot girl for their profile pic and post about dogs, target, and tanning
- would/could/should of
- expecially, axe instead of especially, ask
- excessive usage of fillers / people that respond/think slowly (and i dont mean texting)
- KIDS WHO USE SCOOTERS ON CAMPUS I HATE U
- boys that tell me feminism is a joke and expect me to agree, so i have to change the subject tactfully bc i dont wanna start **** by calling them ****ing *******s

-eating with your mouth open. if you do that, please no.
-improper grammar.
- hypocrites. i've been around them most of my life and i hate them to the rotten core
- when someone rubs a wall. that noise makes my ears and brain feel horrible.

-bad grammar
-disrespect (to teachers, others etc racism)
-kids wearing wrong uniform (#AllSchoolsHaveUniformInAustraliaBTW)

Probs other stuff, I'll edit post if I think of some.

When you say something quietly & no one hears you but that one friend & then they say it & everyone laughs.

When people don't use their turn signal, it drives me nuts. I don't understand why it's so difficult to just, use the dang signal, it's right there next to the steering wheel.

People who make everything they talk about relate to ethnicity, race, sexuality, etcetera. They are some of the saddest and stressful people I have ever had to experience. The ones who try victimise themelves and use that to act in a certain way are pathetic. Life isn't easy and you should be the better person not the same as the people you talk about, things will not change and that is a fact mark my words.

- - - Post Merge - - -

People suck, this has been established.

Just gonna throw out a little fourm one... When people have different どうぶつの森 Collectables and DONT line it up so it actually means animal forest! But it doesn't really matter so whateve

When people don't use their turn signal, it drives me nuts. I don't understand why it's so difficult to just, use the dang signal, it's right there next to the steering wheel.

ikr i wonder how they even got their license...did they bribe/pay the teacher or lol?

also when people give you fuzzy instructions and expects you to figure out the rest.

This is going to sound really weird, but I REALLY hate when I'm writing with a pen when the ink runs out and it just scrapes against the paper. Or when you go to write with a dead one and it does the same thing. Thinking about it just makes me cringe.

Scratching against fabric... if that makes sense. Ughhh

I think my biggest one is when people use their phones loudly in public. No one wants to hear your sister on speaker phone nor do they want to hear angry birds or whatever at max volume because your toddler can't shut up without an electronic.

Back