• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Rabbit

Who's your favorite?

• Genji

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Coco

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Pippy

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Dotty

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Francine

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Gabi

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Gaston

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Bunnie

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Doc

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mira

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Carmen

• O'Hare

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Bonbon

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Cole

• Ruby

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

• Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
I simply cannot choose one, so... Ruby, Carmen, Claude and Gaston. When I heard Claude was coming back in Amiibo Card form, I actually cried. I had him in a old town and he was my favorite villager. I have had Carmen since the inception of New Leaf and of course, Ruby is my spirit animal, lol. I love the rabbits. I do believe that with the exception of my all same species towns, I have rabbits in all of my other towns. I am also going to be creating a new town of all rabbits this month. Better late than never!

I like all of them, Pippy is probably my favorite though. I really liked having her in my town.

Hopkins! how could you say no to that balloon bunny LOL
Cole is a close second,
I dislike all of the others

#1 Coco
#2 Ruby
#3 Tiffany

4uKAOJy.jpg

Mon lapin pr?f?r? est Gaston.I also like Pippy,Mira,Gabi and O'Hare.

Honestly, none of them.

I love rabbits IRL, but they are such a poor design in NL.

Entirely too difficult a question to answer! If I put one down, I'd have to put them all! Let's just say that my 'can't live withouts' are Ruby, Carmen, Coco, Claude and Gaston. I have each of them in multiple towns. I even made my town of Harvest a Coco-centric town all her own with her own flag.

I really love Cole because of this animation from CharlesCBernardo

Back