• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Rabbit

Who's your favorite?

• Genji

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Coco

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Pippy

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Dotty

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Francine

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Gabi

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Gaston

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Bunnie

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Doc

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mira

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Carmen

• O'Hare

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Bonbon

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Cole

• Ruby

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

• Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
Tiffany, she is not only the sexiest in game character but I love her sassiness and little fishnets. I can't get over her tbh.

Ruby, she's albino which is totally precious! I also love her space theme and the fact that she wears a shirt with her picture on it. XD

Mira, the cutest little hero ever! I love her little star especially. The times I've had to move her out always made me super sad!

Genji, Coco, O'Hare, Claude pretty much. I used to like Mira but I had her for too long and had to boot her up. Why is the uchi personality so insulting lol

Genji is my favorite rabbit. He has such a cool house and he makes a silly face when he is angry. I also like Snake because he is a ninja.

I love coco's lifeless gaze because she doesn't have eyes!

but I also love Cole, Genji, and O'hare <3

Cole rabbit best rabbit

Cole was in my very first town, I will never forget him :) I finally have him again along with coco so that's great

my favorite was Gaston, even though i kicked him out of my town.

how can you not like a cranky rabbit with a thick groucho-marx type of mustache?!

Bonbon and Ruby! I had Ruby in CF and i loved her alien like theme.

I seriously can't narrow it down, because the bunnies are my favorite villager species and I effing love buns IRL, so yeah.

But Ruby and Genji are particularly special to me because their designs combined remind me of my Bun Bun (who my memorial town was made for), and Dotty because she's obviously modeled after a Dutch rabbit. And Dutchies are freaking ADORABLE.

I'm going to be cheap this time and say that my favorite Rabbit villager is a tie between Coco and Tiffany.

Coco has one of my favorite designs of any villager in the series because of her gyroid-like appearance, since the gyroids are themselves inspired by haniwa statues which are old Japanese funerary statues. Combine that with how some people seem to be uncomfortable with and creeped out by her design and you have a perfect villager if I've ever seen one for a horror-themed town, which my main town is.

Tiffany, meanwhile, is in my mind my (other) mayor's assistant or partner because the town she is in is supposed to be a circus/magic show town and I think she'd be a good assistant due to the old magician's trick of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I also just overall like her design, her Snooty personality, and the interior design of her house.

Honorable mentions to O'Hare for his hat and to Bunnie and Claude due to GameCube nostalgia and making me think of an old friend.

Tie between O'Hare & Carmen. O'Hare is cute and has a good personality, and Carmen looks like an old timey cartoon.

Mira! She's also my favorite Uchi. Love my precious sailor moon bun :p

My bebe Cole!!!! I love my fuzzy bunny child ;w;
attachment.php

I really don?t like the rabbits, but if I had to choose one, it would be Toby. He?s pretty cool, and his Kerokerokeroppi theme is cute.

Back