• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Rabbit

Who's your favorite?

• Genji

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Coco

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Pippy

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Dotty

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Francine

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Gabi

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Gaston

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Bunnie

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Doc

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mira

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Carmen

• O'Hare

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Bonbon

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Cole

• Ruby

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

• Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Question time!

Who's your favorite rabbit and why?

My favorite is Claude. When they confirmed that he's one of the returning villagers
for the Welcome amiibo update, I was very happy, since I already liked Claude back
in the GameCube version. He's a cute rabbit and his house is also nice. Besides him,
I also like Genji, O'Hare, Snake, Tiffany, Coco, Ruby and Toby.

Definitely Coco. I just love all the creepypasta about her that is floating around the internet, haha.

Last edited:
Definitely O'Hare or Cole. I absolutely love black rabbits, and I also love O'Hare because of his unique design. Definitely some of my favourite villagers.

gabi, I've had her in nearly all my towns at one point and she's just so silly and cute :,) I also really like snake and bunnie!

They're adorable :) Bunnie is my favorite <3 She's currently living in my town.

Dotty, the first time I got here I looked at the name on the plot that she was moving in place of and it said Dotty, I thought Dotty was just some random ugly villager, then she moved in and I saw her and she was so cute! I don't know why Coco is the most popular choice, she's a creepy dead looking bunny.

I voted Coco, I like the way she looks. And I like the look of her house.

Dotty is my favourite because of WW nostalgia (she was in my town for years and we were best friends)

Mira for sure! I had her in my first town and she was my favourite. I love the uchis :)

I like a LOT of the rabbits, for different reasons. Coco is spooky but Genji is interesting, and then BonBon is way cute! I've only ever had Bunnie in my town, though, and I wasn't a big fan.

Francine is my favourite rabbit, but Gabi is a close second! They were starting villagers in my City Folk town and my first Wild World town, respectively, and they were my first best friend in those towns. I also love Carmen and Dotty, and Tiffany and Snake are really good, too!

All time favorite bunny goes to O'Hare. I had him in Aladus by getting him when he was in my campsite on a whim. That was the best decision ever. He was so great with my villagers. He worked very well with Felicity too. When he left my town, I didn't feel to sad. I missed so him so much later on though.

Chrissy, Francine, and Toby are the bunnies I have in Diamond right now, so I'd say they're my favorite. Although I do have a secret soft spot for Bonbon because she has little ballet shoes on her feet.

Last edited:
ruby and dotty. i love their red eyes (dotty?s eyes become red when she is surprised)

Last edited:
Bonbon is my favorite simply because of all the memories I have with her. She was one of my first villagers and she hosted my birthday party twice in New Leaf. It literally broke my heart when she left my town.

Back