• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Christmas Town Inspo + Names?

creamyy

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Lobo
Pavé
Jack
Tasty Cake
I'm in such a Christmas mood and I'm planning on making a Christmas themed town. I just really need inspiration so drop some dream addresses for me. Also, I've been thinking of a few names and I need some opinions on which is the best for my new town.

1. Blitzen
2. N.Pole
3. December

I think December sounds like the cutest one.

I know someone on here had a Seasons town that was really awesome and there was a Christmas area and stuff... hunted it down it's TheGreatBrian's town, 4F00-0011-2BFE.

Here's some random Christmas/cold themed names. Out of the ones you chose though, I definitely like Blitzen the most. Just sounds like a cute and unique name.

Town names:

Blizzard
Carol
Cocoa
Eggnog
Elf
Festive
Frost
Holiday
Holly
Hot Coco
Ice
Jingle
Merry
Navidad
Santa
Scrooge
Snowmen
Stocking
Tinsel
Winter
Xmas

Like dream codes and stuff

I've seen a few winter dream towns, but I don't remember their names so I just searched for some random ones online lol

5900-2830-3699
6900-4453-7235
5400-4445-3534
5800-4451-0526
4300-3221-7292

You could also just search for Christmas named towns using the Dream Suite and see what you find.

I like "N.Pole" from that list, as "December" is more a month than a specific Christmas name. Sure, Christmas occurs in December, but so do Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Three Kings Day, etc. ;)

Back