• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Those Filthy Monkeys!!!!

Who is your favorite Monkey

• Shari

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Nana

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Deli

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Tammi

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Flip

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Monty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Elise

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I think the Monkey villagers are very underrated. Which is your favorite?

Mine is Shari. Why? Go watch Chuggaaconroy's New Leaf LP to see why.

My favorite monkey is probably Elise because of the glasses she wears and the exaggerated lipstick and beauty mark she has, because I prefer villagers who have unique aspects to their designs that set them apart from the rest of the animals.

Honorable mention goes to Tammi because I think her red eyes look neat.

I got Nana in a card pack today, so that made me think of pansear and nana, which made me sad. we weren't friends but I still kinda miss her.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Lol

Especially Monty. Stupid g'tang catchphrase infesting my town.

Where's Champ?! :p Poor guy, the only villager to be cut from Wild World...

I think I would go with Nana - I've always found her adorable <3

I really don't like them, so I went with the one I hate the least, which is Nana, because at least she's cute colors and has little blushy cheeks.

None of them. Monkeys are, next to frogs and pigs, my least favorite villagers in the game.

Shari, I like her unique makeup. And her feet/hand markings look like she's wearing boots and some gloves.

Nana all day long! I absolutely love that shade of pink so obviously I'd pick her.

I do like Shari a lot too though, she's cute.

I like Elise the best of the monkeys because she's probably the most unique, save Shari (who is a little too realistic for me). I'm not a huge fan of the monkey villagers, but I know that's 100% because I started my town with Flip, I don't like his design, he's a jerk, and he won't move away. x_x

I really don't like the monkey villagers. If I had to choose one though I'd pick Nana because she's the cutest of the bunch.

my fave is champ, but i voted for sherri

I don't really like the monkey villagers as a species, although when Tammi moved into my City Folk town she grew on me quite a bit and I actually liked her, so I voted for her. I don't like any of the others, though.

Shari is my opinion, best monkey. Her design is nice. Her personality works on her. Chuga's lets play (and Pansear-and-Nana's depiction) adds more depth to her and makes her even a much more better character. I seriously want her in my second town now. ><

Last edited:
Back