Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Monty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Elise

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
I love the monkeys! No idea why they're so despised here. Deli is my favorite, as he's lived in Feldspar for years, but I like all of the monkeys except for Elise. They're one of my favorite species.

no doubt Shari! not only soon enough am i going to have her in my town but she's also apart of Chugga's LP series. i love that little monkey.

I would love to get Shari in one of my towns, haven't got her card, I'm not majorly worried tho.
The two monkeys I have (in different towns) are Nana, not interacted with her much yet, so hard to say and Deli - I love Deli (lazy, has flat turned out feet!) - very cute & easy to make funny catchphrases/greetings for (usually food based), so he's a definite keeper.
So I'll vote Deli, but that is sort of unfair on the others, as I've no/not much experience of them.

Its curious how sort of unpopular they are, cos in acww they were special villagers, not sure how they appeared for players in the US, but in the UK we couldn't get them apart from inviting them via another town. And they were hard to get cos players of course wanted to keep them if they got them.
I always wanted a monkey villager so real pleased to have the 2 I do have now. Special!

All I can really vote for is Nana since she was in my town before (or the town before? idk)

I don't like monkey villagers but Nana is decent I guess

Deli is one of my favorite villagers.

He?s so cute.
BA8003A9-C2AF-4EBE-8354-B10B83233688.jpg

shari is definitely my favorite monkey. i didn't have a strong opinion on her until chugga's lp of new leaf, then she became one of my favorite villagers.

I love Nana very much. She's been the best normal girl of my choice for long while now. But I kind of like Flip too. I used to have him, and can't forget the night before he moved out. I was trying to find him a new home which didn't come true. His back and how he was walking in the moonlight was imprinted in my memory bank forever. I'd love to have Flip, if not Nana.

I LOVE the monkeys, especially Shari and Flip. Shari is absolutely beautiful with her banana feet and pink cheeks. She just melts my heart. And I have a huge love of any villagers with buck teeth or freckles.

Back