I really hate this game sometimes..

I know that feeling all too well. I think we all do. And there are a lot of comics that depict how annoying the mechanics and villagers can be. Like this one for example...that I found while seeking topics about villager plotting frustrations.

1c80266109238e31e75459fbee1b7bc2--place-animal-crossing.jpg

Thankfully the new amiibo update lets up kick out any villager. I've already done that a few times to villagers who plot in terrible places. Doesn't matter if they just unpacked the other day. If they destroyed something of mine and ruined the aesthetics of my hard work, they're gone.

Ah, I know the stuggles.. If you have space, tomorrow Clay will be in boxes in my town, and you can have him for free! :)
His house is messed up a bit, and looks like this.
HNI_0046.JPG

I know that feeling all too well. I think we all do. And there are a lot of comics that depict how annoying the mechanics and villagers can be. Like this one for example...that I found while seeking topics about villager plotting frustrations.

1c80266109238e31e75459fbee1b7bc2--place-animal-crossing.jpg

Thankfully the new amiibo update lets up kick out any villager. I've already done that a few times to villagers who plot in terrible places. Doesn't matter if they just unpacked the other day. If they destroyed something of mine and ruined the aesthetics of my hard work, they're gone.

ooo look at my boy Samson in that comic being all famous and shiz ooooooo

I really hope when AC Switch comes out the Amiibo cards all get a rerelease.
There?s just no way to afford most of em on eBay etc now. I did spend $40 on a Monster Hunter Amiibo today however... early Xmas present to me!

i clicked the wrong thread bc i’m mobile and half asleep :—( srry

Last edited:
Damn, that is very unfortunate. That's probably enough to make me not want to play the game for a while tbh.

Back