• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I really hate this game sometimes..

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
A special shoutout to Merengue for moving into my town even though I had ten villagers and ruining my plans to get a dreamie.
Another shoutout for Nintendo making it a feature that you can pick up voided villagers sometimes if you have your tenth in boxes.
Third shoutout goes to Julian and Marshal for being the only ones to want to leave town, aka my two dreamies I don't want gone.
A fourth and final shoutout to Clay (a villager I've always wanted too) for being in my camp today when I have ten villagers now.

wooo time for a much needed break before I throw my 3ds out a window LOL
/endrant

UGHHH RIP!!!

the same thing just happened to me yesterday, i had 9 villagers and then i picked up zucker from someone's void. i was waiting to get phoebe!!

and man, clay was one of the first ones in my town. he's around my main street sometimes, i love him :')

UGHHH RIP!!!

the same thing just happened to me yesterday, i had 9 villagers and then i picked up zucker from someone's void. i was waiting to get phoebe!!

and man, clay was one of the first ones in my town. he's around my main street sometimes, i love him :')

voided villagers are sooo frustrating! I don't understand why nintendo made that a thing, it's awful!
and aw lucky! he looks so cool, easily the best hamster imo hopefully one day I can get him c:

If I could I sooo would. My sd card can't fit in my laptop tho so rip

Ya it's impossible to now but I modified my ds so I can do whenever

(also I have 9 villagers but for some reason I never get voids...I think that's a coincidence idk)

Aw, I'm sorry that's rough :( These games have caused me my fair share of grief too. Only reassurance is that it gives me far more happiness - hope that's the case for you as well.
Take a break and take care of yourself, maybe it will lead to something better :)

i got elmer from myself cause i did not think id get a villager from a town i reset. lovely. i have 2 games and 2 3ds so it went from one to the other.
also thank you roommate for your stupid void villagers -.-

I ended up moving her out with an amiibo card. I might regret that later but I just could not stand to have her in my town any longer, she committed a horrible crime. lol
Well at least I have cute little Henry back in town

Last edited:
I ended up moving her out with an amiibo card. I might regret that later but I just could not stand to have her in my town any longer, she committed a horrible crime. lol
Well at least I have cute little Henry back in town

If she wasn't making you happy, I think that was the best decision to make. Getting enjoyment from playing is its purpose, so do what feels right! Henry's super cute, you'll like having him around :)

I love Henry! :) I actually got his card in a trade with someone online and had him in my town before. Now he's back, I'm going to try to keep his house original this time, or at least somewhat decent. Last time it turned into a right mess haha

EDIT: uh oops I forgot to reply with quote. This was meant in response to Jeannine

- - - Post Merge - - -

henry is better anyway lol
im using epona to get rid of rocket. ick.

Oh Rocket is major yuck! I wish there wasn't so many horribly designed villagers

Last edited:
This happened to me when I got Boone from someone's void when I wanted to get Tutu. I was so mad.

This happened to me when I got Boone from someone's void when I wanted to get Tutu. I was so mad.

I saw your post on that! I wish we had an option to opt out of voided villagers, like how we can opt out of streetpass/spotpass.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i agree. i mean i want epona in my town but she is def the one im kicking out for epona.

Epona is great, a far better choice over Rocket any day.

I don't know why but I just don't like maelle. She was an original to my town but I let her move out as soon as I got the chance. Now she hangs out in my main street

A special shoutout to Merengue for moving into my town even though I had ten villagers and ruining my plans to get a dreamie.
Another shoutout for Nintendo making it a feature that you can pick up voided villagers sometimes if you have your tenth in boxes.
Third shoutout goes to Julian and Marshal for being the only ones to want to leave town, aka my two dreamies I don't want gone.
A fourth and final shoutout to Clay (a villager I've always wanted too) for being in my camp today when I have ten villagers now.

wooo time for a much needed break before I throw my 3ds out a window LOL
/endrant

If i happen to run into Coco's boyfriend, I will let you have him. (talking about Clay)

Back