• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what foreign language do you take? what do you wish you could take?

Currently taking Nippon, I would like to learn Latin, Korean and French if you guys have notes or smthing much appreciated

I am in middle school, not in highschool, but in foreign languages I am currently doing Spanish, Norwegian, Dutch, and IPA. After I finish those, I'm probably going to do Northern Sami, Cantonese Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Bosnian, Swahili, Farsi, Tagalog, and Maltese.

I can help you with Tagalog cuz it's my main language

I picked Latin in High School because i thought learning a dead language is cool or something (Yes, I was a dumb little kid) and enjoyed reading old myths. In college, I took Italian and French because I realized how useless Latin is, and Middle High German just for fun (my native language is German, so it was not that bad ;) Plus, I love reading old stuff about knights and courtly love). Although I always wanted to learn Japanese - but there was sadly never a course for that :(

Last edited:
Back