• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pixel freebs practice (Reopened)

Iemon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey guys!

Update: Ty to everyone for the nice comments and sorry I don't always reply! I only reply with a finished pixel if I drew you but I always look through all messages, please don't take it personal if I don't draw/ answer you!!

Reopening after a long break. I really want to practice these more and maybe start selling them for RLC if anyone would actually want to buy these. :D

It's been quite a while since I've done these, I hope I can still draw them hahaha
I'm kinda picky so I won't be drawing everyone but please post your OC's/mayors! I'll notify you if I draw you with your finished pixel.

Here's some examples, there's more on my DA if you want to see.

skarmoury.pngHatori2.pngamye-miller.pngmilk.desu2.png

Please credit if you decide to use it in your sig etc. (My DA link is in my sig) thank you!

Last edited:
Dude, loving ur pixels! ^^
Here is one of my oc's if you wanna check her out~X
Cheers for considering~

Last edited:
Soo adorable. I'll watch out for your commissions :D

Ooh. Sorry. You can't see my picture.

Jpo2atO.png

Try that one. Though, if you can see it, I don't care which one you do. You can do both even.

Soo adorable. I'll watch out for your commissions :D

Thank you ; u ;
The whole thing with paypal is freaking me out and delaying it :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to study a bit and I'll be back later!

oh thank you so much, he looks so adorable in your style!! I'm sending a tip your way as well, thank you for taking your time for my request!

Thank you so much! ; u ; He was fun to draw!
And thanks for the DA watch!

Oh, I see you wont do everyone. That's ok, I understand.

Back