My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
kahoot is a fun classroom resource that is used all the time in my school and it makes my day when i'm able to play kahoot. does anyone else use kahoot in school?

i played kahoot last year for the final days of school. oh dang, people making bad usernames like "big booty slayer" or "it everryday bro" and people getting mad because they get an easy question wrong.

We used to use it in Swedish class. It was intense lol. I remember everyone being super upset when they changed the music.

i never participate unless the teacher counts everyone in the classroom and waits until everyone is in ....... i dislike kahoot, it's stressful and ggbddghdj idk i just never play unless im forced to

I do kahoot fairly often. My username is and will always be HufflepuffzRule. I HATE doing it on chrome books bc it's so freaking easy to misclick. I've lost entire games from ONE question.

I do kahoot fairly often. My username is and will always be HufflepuffzRule. I HATE doing it on chrome books bc it's so freaking easy to misclick. I've lost entire games from ONE question.

whenever i get a question wrong i always yell 'can't believe i just clicked on the wrong answer by accident' even when i just genuinely got the wrong answer

I like it but it's frustrating when you click the wrong answer on accident and you fall far behind everyone else.

The chrome books without touchscreens... Those suck (now the touchscreens... those are great and you rarely misclick)

I do it a lot in my classes and I find it fun

A homeschool student never heard of it (Which is me btw) until now. Its ok I guess. (I say that because I never tried it)

we haven't this year but in previous years we used it a lot and it's so fun !! :D
in eighth grade at the end of the year when we didn't have anything to do we would just play fun kahoots in our history class, like about cartoons or trivia ones or something. it was the best haha

We use Kahoot, too! So far, only my Chemistry and Spanish class uses it. I think it's fun. We played Kahoot this week in my Chemistry class, and I used the names of some famous singers as my username (Freddie Mercury and Steve Perry). :rolleyes:

last year my chem professor used it for attendance purposes but that's about it. looks like it would be fun to use for reviews tho

Back