Selling Collectibles

massive bump

also, does anyone know how to check dates/times on collectibles? the only way i seem to be able to find it is by making collectibles active, but it only gives the date i received the collectible as a gift as opposed to it's original timestamp? unless the timestamp for which the collectible was received as a gift is the one that matters?

Last edited:
massive bump

also, does anyone know how to check dates/times on collectibles? the only way i seem to be able to find it is by making collectibles active, but it only gives the date i received the collectible as a gift as opposed to it's original timestamp? unless the timestamp for which the collectible was received as a gift is the one that matters?

The date that it says it was gifted is actually the original date! If I bought a collectible in 2015 and gifted it in 2019, it would say "Gifted in 2015" even though that's not the case.

Hi would you accept 500 tbt the sakura egg?

Yeah that sounds fine! I'll send the egg over now :)

The date that it says it was gifted is actually the original date! If I bought a collectible in 2015 and gifted it in 2019, it would say "Gifted in 2015" even though that's not the case.

Ohh ok got it, tysm!!

Last edited:
the july stone isn't 2018 by any chance, is it?

I am not sure which year I bought it in, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't 2018

Edit: It was in 2014 (07-05-2014 at 06:48PM), just checked now :)

Last edited:
Back