• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Cat

Who's your favorite?

• Olivia

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Mitzi

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Lolly

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • Felicity

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Purrl

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Merry

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Rudy

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Monique

• Katt

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kid Cat

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Bob

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Rosie

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Punchy

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • Stinky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Tangy

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Kitty

• Tom

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Kiki

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Moe

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Ankha

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Tabby

• Felyne

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
No I can't vote I love too many :'o

My favorites are Felyne, Lolly, Mitzi and Punchy.
Lolly and Felyne because they are both super cute!
Mitzi because she shares the same name as one of my best friends <3
And finally Punchy because he looks so cool haha

Moe will always be best cat. ; v ; It feels like he followed me from WW to AC:NL!

Katt. Iunno, she's just sentimental to me. She's cute in a weird way and the uchi personality really suits her style. :]

I have a lot of cats that I love! I voted Mitzi because we share a birthday and she's adorable, but I also love Merry, Moe, Bob, Punchy, Kid Cat, and Lolly, and there are a bunch of others that I like as well.

i've only ever had lolly in my town and i love her. i also like tom, ankha, and felyne, though i've never encountered any of them in-game

My favorite Cat villager is definitely Ankha. I love her ancient Egyptian design, her house looks nice, she has the Snooty personality which is my favorite for the female villagers, and I've managed to acquire the expensive throne from her before since she starts off with one displayed in her home.

Honorable mentions go to Kid Cat for his helmet and general superhero design, Kabuki for the unique face paint, and Bob for his purple coloration since purple is my favorite color.

Wow I didn't realize there were so many cats lol

I picked Kiki and Bob, they're sentimental to me being in my towns years ago.

How can I pick just one ahhh

I have an entire town full of cats because I love them all ;;

But admittedly I have a soft spot for Punchy, Rudy, and Bob. But Tangy is sweet too (no pun intended).

My very first cat was Merry and she will always be number one in my heart. That doesn't mean I don't love Kabuki, Rosie, Moe, Kid Cat, Felicity, Ankha, Lolly, Purrl, Tabby, Tangy and all the rest of my kitties. Just means Merry holds the key to my heart. I have her in three of my towns. One in an original, one I moved in with a card and though I never planned on having another, one was an original in my newest town and I didn't have the heart to move her out, lol.

Lolly, Kiki, Merry and Rosie in that order. :) I love Ankha too just not as much as the first four. ;p

Last edited:
I'm tempted to post my most recent pic I got with her, but given the commission is referring to a rather interesting Vinesauce video that I doubt would be accepted here, have her buying herself.
y6W71iJ.jpg

I voted for Kabuki because his striped patterns are cool. I like a lot of tne other cats too like Olivia, Mitzi, Bob, and Moe.

moe for sure

he's my top dreamie and was in my first ever animal crossing town. i always talked to him and did every favor he asked and always sent him letters. i recently got him back and i've never been happier <3

Back