• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

So, who's your favorite cat and why?

I actually like almost all cats, Tabby and Rudy are my all-time favorites, Kid Cat is also
pretty cool. The only ones which I dont like so much are Purrl and Merry.

Kiki! She was one of my first villagers and I completely adored her from the start! I love normal villagers and black cats are my favourite type of cat.

I literally can't narrow it down because I love so many of them, I voted for Lolly, Kid Cat, Bob, Tangy, Kiki and Ankha.

Lolly I love her "real cat" colors and she's just absolutely adorable. Her little "3" mouth and everything about her is precious.

Kid Cat, one of my favorite "costumed" villagers, I love his little helmet and the fact that he has "pants" on. Plus his colors are really nice.

Bob, he's a purple cat, what else can you ask for? Oh yeah, the #1 best catchphrase ever! Only complaint I have is that he should be Smug, with those eye, it would suit him soooo well!

Tangy. SHE. IS. AN. ORANGE. I love all of the food villagers, they're just too amazing, honestly there needs to be more fruits and veggies so her and Ketchup can have more friends.

Kiki, gotta love her cause she's a BLACK CAT! What witch doesn't love black cats? She's the perfect combo of creepy and cute.

Ankha, who doesn't like her, she's a darn goddess! I do wish there was more "egyptian" esc villagers and some way to get a sandy town because that would be such an amazing theme! We already have the PWP's for it, so I mean, give us a desert option!

Kidcat, Bob, and Kabuki.
Kidcat because...well he's so adorable! He's like the leader of the super hero villager group, and his red-white scheme on his character is beautiful.
Bob because he was one of the first villagers I ever got in Wild world, and I loved him as a kid. He reminds me a lot of my late cat, Potter.
Kabuki because fairly recently, I've come to appreciate his design and cranky attitude, feeling like no other personality would fit him. He also kept showing up in my town whenever I reset to get the villagers I want.

bob, our lord and saviour
(also I don't get why tangy is so popular?? like yeah i guess she's cute but she's kinda lowkey creepy too :0)

I LOOOOVEEEE Punchy. He's lazy, he plotted in a wide open area near my house, he's a cat, he suggested the balloon arch, he's fairly popular, he's cute, he is the only villager to give me his pic, and he has realistic cat colors. What more can you ask?

Kabuki, I love his style and I love the cranky personality.

I couldn't choose between Felicity and Kiki. They're both really cute and I love them. Kiki used to be in my town from the start but she moved out after a time travelling mistake :c Felicity is in my town now and I'm not letting her go haha

as a crazy cat lady i love every cat but if i had to choose...

bob because he's purple which is obviously the best colour. don't @ me

kiki because every witch needs a black cat :3

Punchy has a special place in my heart, mostly because he was part of my very first WW town :)

Shoot me with a gun, but I dislike most cat villagers. Except for Kid Cat and Ankha. Those are elite in my book.

Back