• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Meridale Cycling | Moving Out: ---

thank you! if it helps i'll be available for the next few hours c:

thank you! if it helps i'll be available for the next few hours c:

Oh, that's not how reserving villagers works for me since I don't want to time travel. You essentially have to wait for them to ping and only you will be able to get that villager. I'll only TT if someone wants an unreserved villager that pinged to move.

Oh, that's not how reserving villagers works for me since I don't want to time travel. You essentially have to wait for them to ping and only you will be able to get that villager. I'll only TT if someone wants an unreserved villager that pinged to move.

oh okay no problem at all! i think i just misread one of your earlier posts c:

Are we allowed to reserve more than one villager? If so, may I also reserve Bluebear? Thanks.

Are we allowed to reserve more than one villager? If so, may I also reserve Bluebear? Thanks.

Never thought about that actually...

Also, sure you can reserve Bluebear! I'll probably have to limit these by two villagers at a time per person.

Thank you so much! Oh I also wanted to ask what time zone your in so I could know when the best time for picking up villagers is.

Back