• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Meridale Cycling | Moving Out: ---

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
Quick giveaway cycling thread that will stay open until the new year, when I restart my ACNL game to do the OYC and HappyTail's Trading Challenge. Not going to bother making this pretty.

Moving Out: ---

---------

Current Villagers in Meridale

*Green means villager is reserved
*Blue means villager recently moved in

Vesta (sailormoons)
Keaton
Willow (Rusuki)
Butch (noxephi)
Whitney (katoushigure)
Nana
Zucker (peachy.luca)
Hopper
Bluebear (katoushigure)

tumblr_inline_o2cgkgD3MW1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Puddles - Adopted by Dedenne2 on 11/4/17
tumblr_inline_o2cgdw3oQB1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Ursala - Voided
tumblr_inline_o2cgfpdINZ1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Tom - Voided

Rules and Jazz

• Use common sense when in my town (no running off, no cutting trees, etc.)
  • No talking to the other villagers
  • The villager's originality will be a complete gamble (I like interacting and building up friendship levels with villagers but rest assured I will try my hardest not to give them clashing furniture, fish or bugs.)
  • If you want to reserve a villager (only the ones currently in my town), just say and I can hold 'em for you.
  • Like my posts so I know you posted
  • Please leave your character's name, town name, and FC if it's not anywhere in your sidebar or signature.
  • Add my FC first.
  • I will end the session once you get your villager.
  • Since this is a cycling/giveaway thread, all I ask is that you give me a wifi-rating!

Last edited:
oop, the user above is no longer online... Puddles is still up for grabs until I go to sleep.

Could I reserve Tom? I can't connect to the internet in my car, but I might be able to later.

Back