• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you think Pocket Camp will tie in with the switch game?

Foreversacredx

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
I'm very curious, there is a rumor that it will tie in but I can't actually think how they are going to do it!

i really REALLY don't want there to be a switch game, (as i don't have a nintendo switch/not a fan of the console)
also i pray the acnl pocket camp will be freee? (not released in uk yet)

I kind of hope we will be able to visit our camp just like the island or city, and convince the villagers there to move to our town (just like we already do with camping villagers in NL ;) ). Ordering furniture from our truck/camp just like from the houses at the HHA showcase would be pretty neat, too.

Last edited:
i really REALLY don't want there to be a switch game, (as i don't have a nintendo switch/not a fan of the console)
2 things. Not wanting a ac switch is straight selfish you don't Have to play it and Acnl will still have a big community.
And PC is free. Just not release officialy ( Australian beta rn )

Something to do with OK Motors? But I feel that's gonna be Pocket Camp Exclusive.

Maybe you can exchange leaf tickets (I think that's what they are called) over into the Switch game where they can be used as currency like meow coupons to buy items exclusive to Pocket Camp.

I'd love a switch game. I would hate the 'internet required to play' pocket camp to have anything to do with a switch game.

Last edited:

Yes, same. I really hope it doesn't get released. I don't like the look of any of the games on the Switch so far, and I wouldn't want one of my favourite games to be released on there :x.

Also, yes, pocket camp is free, I believe, but there are quite a few micro-transactions? This is only what I've seen from videos because I'm from the UK too.

But to answer the question, I don't really think it will tie in with Pocket Camp, I feel like it's gonna be its own original game.

I'd really love a switch game, I have a switch and I mostly bought it for splatoon and botw, but I did really hope there'd be an AC game in the near future. I don't know if there would be connectivity between the two, pocket camp really seemed like a stand alone mobile game to me!

Back