• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop PWYW chibi mayors (CLOSED)

toonafeesh

whitney pls love me
Bells
Feedback
100% (195) +
Hello, I'm doing chibi comms of mayors & managers (AC Pocket Camp) for TBT! Pay what you want
I also have a ko-fi page if anyone wants to tip me :D

Samples
mayoradele.jpgmayorpia.jpg
trainerchlore.jpg
(not a mayor, but shhhh)

If you would like a chibi portrait, all I need is:
* A screenshot of your mayor/resident/manager
* Their name
* Tell me what their favourite flower is (not restricted to in-game flowers, can be any!)
* Extra details, if any (does ur mayor have battle scars from island tours?.. stuff like that!)

Please pay me after I finish your drawing :)

SLOTS
1. punctuallyAbsent
2. Bunnilla
3. EloquentElixir

WAIT LIST
1. sally.
2. Issi
3. onionpudding

COMPLETED
1. Dedenne2 - paid!
2. Ariane - paid!
3. skarmoury - paid!

Last edited:
Oh my goooood these are so beautiful *_____*
Here's my mayor Ariane:
https://toyhou.se/1072354.mayor-ariane
Her latest outfit is the one on top, with the black sweater ^^
Favorite flowers are red and yellow hibiscus
Extra details: I'd like her ponytail to be visible. The expression can be your choice, I do like how you did the blush on the second example!
Offer: 500 tbt
Thank you so much for considering, I truly love your drawings <3

Here's my mayor, Mayor Spring! <3
Her favorite flower is the Jacob's Ladder (tbh it's Lily of the Valley IRL, but in-game it's Jacob's Ladder ; v; ). She loves winter a lot as well, if you wanted to know! She has a Jacob's Ladder on her hair as well, and also bandages on her face. ^^
Your art is extremely lovely! Thank you for considering. c:

I'll make a list and add you guys on there :)

EDIT: I'll keep it at 3 slots for now because I'm notorious for taking years to finish (or never finishing) commissions/requests!

Last edited:
would you possibly consider having a waitlist? ;-;
these are gorgeous and i'd love to have one! wish i'd woken up four hours ago to catch when you opened. ><

would you possibly consider having a waitlist? ;-;
these are gorgeous and i'd love to have one! wish i'd woken up four hours ago to catch when you opened. ><
I'm not sure how long I'll be doing these here but I'll open up a small waitlist, but feel free to tell me who you want drawn since I just finished the first one :)

Ooh these are adorable!
Here's the ref^^
Mayor Zhen?e
Likes EVERY flower
100 TBT? Ty^^
Here's your mayor, I hope you like it!

sjn3vZW.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah ok I'm not sure if my post got eaten, but anyways I put up a waitlist!!

I'm not sure how long I'll be doing these here but I'll open up a small waitlist, but feel free to tell me who you want drawn since I just finished the first one :)

Here's your mayor, I hope you like it!

sjn3vZW.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah ok I'm not sure if my post got eaten, but anyways I put up a waitlist!!

Aaaaaa so Cute! Sending tbt^^

i'd love to be put on waitlist please! here's the ref of my mayor in case you need it later on: [x] her hair is about waist length and please do not include the bandaid on her nose (cheek is ok!) her favourite flowers are white and pink carnations! thank you so much!

Last edited:
sorry this took so long!!!
i'd like my mayor candor, please!
ref here~
for flowers, if you could use larkspur and daffodils that would be lovely.
extra details - in case it's unclear he's wearing a rainbow feather, and his scarf is black with light blue and gold stars/sparkles. also could you only put his name on the banner and not 'mayor', please?
would 150 tbt be too low? ><

Last edited:
sorry this took so long!!!
i'd like my mayor candor, please!
ref here~
for flowers, if you could use larkspur that would be lovely.
extra details - in case it's unclear he's wearing a rainbow feather, and his scarf is black with light blue and gold stars/sparkles. also could you only put his name on the banner and not 'mayor', please?
would 150 tbt be too low? ><
150 tbt is fine :) and yep I can just put his name!

I added you all to the waitlist, thanks for your interest everyone! Waitlist is closed for now!!

Back