• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop PWYW chibi mayors (CLOSED)

Hi! Can you let me know when a slot opens up, along with the shop? I'd love one of these! ♡

Last edited:
Oh my goooood these are so beautiful *_____*
Here's my mayor Ariane:
https://toyhou.se/1072354.mayor-ariane
Her latest outfit is the one on top, with the black sweater ^^
Favorite flowers are red and yellow hibiscus
Extra details: I'd like her ponytail to be visible. The expression can be your choice, I do like how you did the blush on the second example!
Offer: 500 tbt
Thank you so much for considering, I truly love your drawings <3
Thanks for waiting! Here you go :) did you want the same kind of blush like I did in that second example? I can change it if you want, otherwise I hope you like it!

28MRw0P.png

Hi! Can you let me know when a slot opens up, along with the shop? I'd love one of these! ♡
sure thing, I'll add you to the waitlist for now!

Last edited:
Aaaahhh thank you so much I absolutely love it!! It's such a nice style, and I love the hibiscus flowers <3 no need to change the blush, this is actually perfect!
Sending tbt now, thanks again, I'm so glad I ordered from you ^^

Here's my mayor, Mayor Spring! <3
Her favorite flower is the Jacob's Ladder (tbh it's Lily of the Valley IRL, but in-game it's Jacob's Ladder ; v; ). She loves winter a lot as well, if you wanted to know! She has a Jacob's Ladder on her hair as well, and also bandages on her face. ^^
Your art is extremely lovely! Thank you for considering. c:
Hellooo, sorry for the long wait!! Here's your mayor! I hope you like it 8'D

MyP8Ign.png

Ohh I see im in the slots now, coolio! Heres my form;
* Refs here
* Mayor Tea of Ginseng
* Golden Roses!
* He has two moles underneath his left eye, please don't forget them ;3;​

Back