• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you use "What's New"?

How Often?

• Very Often!!!

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Often!

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Not So Often...

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Seldom...

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Never!!!

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Toy Hammer
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Orange Balloon
Perfect Orange
Orange Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
I just interacted with this in a long time, and I say, I hardly ever use this thing.

Now I want your opinions. Read the title above.

watch

I'm not sure, count it for me

Last edited:
I only ever really stay within forum home and shop, every once in a while I'll check out the Blog Tree, but those are really all I ever click. I think the only time I ever clicked it was during easter egg hunts.

I only ever really stay within forum home and shop, every once in a while I'll check out the Blog Tree, but those are really all I ever click. I think the only time I ever clicked it was during easter egg hunts.

easter egg hunt: the annual event where the places you go to 99% of the time, you're now at 1% of the time; and the places you go to 1% of the time, you're now at 99% of the time

Oh you mean the tab on the forum.. Eh almost never I think unless I randomly click it?

I always seen it as useless. Like what's the point when you can clearly see "What's New" in the main page...

It's the main way I navigate the site, I can see new posts everywhere instantly.

Always. If you ever see me online, I'll most likely be checking out the activity stream. I rarely do anything else unless I'm looking for a specific thread.

I've never used it. I didn't actually realise there were people who did. I don't use "New Posts" either.

Last edited:
Never, I think. Because I never remember it's there.

Back