Rotating Fool's Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Daisy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Waluigi Easter Egg
I just interacted with this in a long time, and I say, I hardly ever use this thing.

Now I want your opinions. Read the title above.

watch

I'm not sure, count it for me

Last edited:
I only ever really stay within forum home and shop, every once in a while I'll check out the Blog Tree, but those are really all I ever click. I think the only time I ever clicked it was during easter egg hunts.

I only ever really stay within forum home and shop, every once in a while I'll check out the Blog Tree, but those are really all I ever click. I think the only time I ever clicked it was during easter egg hunts.

easter egg hunt: the annual event where the places you go to 99% of the time, you're now at 1% of the time; and the places you go to 1% of the time, you're now at 99% of the time

Oh you mean the tab on the forum.. Eh almost never I think unless I randomly click it?

I always seen it as useless. Like what's the point when you can clearly see "What's New" in the main page...

It's the main way I navigate the site, I can see new posts everywhere instantly.

Always. If you ever see me online, I'll most likely be checking out the activity stream. I rarely do anything else unless I'm looking for a specific thread.

I've never used it. I didn't actually realise there were people who did. I don't use "New Posts" either.

Last edited:
Back