• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celeste or Lottie?

Lottie or Celeste

• Lottie

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Celeste

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • Both

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I found a place with Celeste and Lottie Amiibo figures, which one should I get?
I want to be able to offer rv visits, which would be more wanted?
Edit:I already bought Celeste, thanks.

Last edited:
Lottie. Though I'd say Celeste's bow and Lottie's bun are both sought after a lot.

I would say Celeste, not because I like her a little bit more than Lottie, but in my opinion,
she has better items to offer.

I voted for both because I'm sure they are both awesome, but Celeste is my favorite out of the two mainly because I've never had interactions with Lottie. Additionally, I had so much fun in Lets Go to the City with Celeste creating crazy constellations, it was my not-so-secret pleasure.

Lottie, I mean at least she doesn't sleep half a day and have a boring dialogue...

I prefer Lottie. I don't know why, I just think she has a really cute personality. She's basically like a peppy villager but not full of herself. I love it.

Also her design is just cuter in my opinion, but I like Celeste a lot too, and Celeste is definitely a nicer name.

as much as I love lottie and her go-getter vibes, celeste is the most adorable owl to ever grace this earth + her rv stuff is v aesthetically pleasing (imo) and in high demand

Always Celeste, she's lovely. Her RV comes with a lot of nice items too (my favourite being her bow). I haven't played HHD but Lottie's a sweetheart too.

I like Celeste's items better as a whole, but Lottie has a cute pink floor. Just for the amount of good items, I voted Celeste. I feel like spending more money on both wasn't really your plan, if you're asking us! :p

Last edited:
Back