• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Bush Starts & Hybrids

duckvely

ς(>‿<.)
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1663-6750-7318
Island
Blueming
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Toy Duck Plush
Feedback
100% (1938) +
Hey! I currently have the following:
Sweet-olive start x10
White-azalea start x10
Black roses x90
Blue roses x80
Pink roses x30
Purple roses x30
White carnations x35

1 TBT each & dropping off only :)

Last edited:
id really like to buy these from you!!! i dont have 100 tbt and i dont have many at the moment, period, but i could give you the rest of my tbt that i have and give you igb also?

Last edited:
id really like to buy these from you!!! i dont have 100 tbt and i dont have many at the moment, period, but i could give you the rest of my tbt that i have and give you igb also?

Hey! I'd be happy to give them to you for free ^^

okay! i added you back and ill open my gates in just a second! (my town is super messy bc im trying to do the villager house thing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay! i added you back and ill open my gates in just a second! (my town is super messy bc im trying to do the villager house thing)

okay theyre open now!

May I have all White Carnations and Holly Starts? I would also like 15 Blue Roses and 15 Purple Roses if you don't mind a big order.

May I have all White Carnations and Holly Starts? I would also like 15 Blue Roses and 15 Purple Roses if you don't mind a big order.

Yep! I'll add you now and get your order ready, let me know when your gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready :)

Yep! I'll add you now and get your order ready, let me know when your gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready :)

Thank you! Gate is open, I'm in the middle of redoing my town and there are a lot of paths/patterns everywhere, so go ahead and put them wherever you find space and I can pick them up as you go. :)

Thank you! Gate is open, I'm in the middle of redoing my town and there are a lot of paths/patterns everywhere, so go ahead and put them wherever you find space and I can pick them up as you go. :)

On my way!

Back