Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
How do you feel about winter?
It has come to my attention that there are people on this site that like that disgusting season. I am making this poll with the hopes of learning that there are still sensible people in the world and not everyone has gone to the dark side.

Obviously I am joking pls don't yell at me for discriminating based on seasonal preferences

Yuck, too cold and all dry skin for me. Heck especially if you had bad blood circulation like me :(

We have spring but most of the time it's just chilly+ sunny and that's as awful as winter if not worse.

But yeah feel free to use my feet and hands to keep your food chilly :lemon:

Winter is my favourite season in the year. I really love the cold so yeah.

Also you sometimes get snow and stuff in winter like it's the best season no question.

I do not understand people who like the heat yuck

EDIT: Winter > Autumn > Spring > Summer

Last edited:
I don't like Winter or Summer. I prefer the transitional months such as Fall and Spring. I like Spring more than Fall though.

Spring>Fall>Summer>Winter

The only reason why I sometimes crave winter is because I've been living in the tropics for 4+ years now and stuck in a perpetual summer can sometimes **** with your internal clock a bit. Um how the hell is it already November? I do like winter for winter sports though. I miss going snowboarding :<

I love winter, but it's not my favorite season. Mine would be autumn. Still, I like when it snows because it's usually not as cold out. The streets are quiet and there are less people outside. During big storms it almost feels like you have the world to yourself. It's fantastic.

8yf1j5.jpg

I do not understand people who like the heat yuck

Right, I'd rather be a little cold than sweat whenever I go somewhere.

Last edited:
I do not like the Winter nor do I prefer it but I can appreciate it when it happens.

Naturally I prefer the summertime because of all sorts of things to do and it means beach beach beach.

The winter is lovely for ice-skating and snuggling up by a fire place and being close to loved ones.

Winter is grand although I prefer summer.

Winter is next to autumn my favorite season, I just prefer the colder seasons in general. Too bad that
here where I live, it's a miracle getting a winter where it's actually snowing. In the last years, we only
had a few days in winter where it snowing, the rest of the time was more rainy (because it was just
to warm for snow) or sunny. And to be honest, it just sucks when it's Christmas and you look out of
the window and instead of a "winter wonderland", all you see is rain and mudy streets. That just kill
off the holiday-feelings immediately for me. All I want is a cold winter with tons of snow. Yeah, that
would be really nice. The autumn on the other site is here mostly fine, but could also be a little bit
colder.

When I am at home in Texas, I love winter because it doesnt get too cold, but just cold enough to change my wardrobe.
Now that I am at school in Massachusetts I only like Winter up until January. I hate Jan-March here in the northeast because the weather is like the same every day- very cold, grey, and rainy. It is exciting when it snows tho.

I definitely prefer warm/ hot weather, but winter isn't awful. I'm just glad I live in Texas where winter is short and not terribly cold.

woo winter
my birthday yay
christmas yay!!!

but i like summer more so uhh

Winter < fall < spring < summer

I love the cold I love being able to wear a sweater and bundle in blankets!
I hate the heat in summer... Summers only good for a season off of school

too cold, too slippery and too dark. it sucks to wake up and walk in the dark for forty minutes to school, be in a cold school all day and then walk home again when it's dark. it would be fine if it wasnt so dark and if i could still bile to school but sjshdjxkssj

Last edited:
I already want death and Autumn's not even over yet.

I hate it being so dark when I wake up, I hate the cold, I hate snow, I hate icy roads, I hate having to bundle up, I hate Christmas, and I really am not a fan of what it does to me mentally + my depression spiking way up. Not to mention I've got trauma surrounding Winter so yay!

What a useless season.

not at all. autumn > spring > summer > winter.

i can't stand being cold & there's nothing i love more than driving home from work with my windows down in 70+ degree heat.

I really can?t stand the cold, since I get sick pretty easily. The snow is always a pretty sight though, pretty much the only thing I like about it. Really what drives me to dislike it is how cold it is up here, like yikes .
Wearing a lot of big fluffy jackets isn?t something I enjoy either, would rather wear bright, colourful shirts in the Summer.

Summer > Spring > Autumn > Winter

Back