• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

The Ultimate Question

How do you feel about winter?

• I love winter! (????)

Votes: 37 44.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • Yuck.

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • There are no seasons where I live

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
I'm okay with it. I like being all bundled up in a thick, warm jacket, a beanie, and a scarf. Plus, I generally like it more when it's cold outside. I can't stand when it's hot out, so when it's cold it's nice and refreshing.

I just hate when the roads get all nasty because of snow and ice. Like the snow starts to turn black. It's just not pretty at all.

And I really do like to see snow on the grass and on buildings and such, but it hasn't really snowed at all here in Ohio for the last 6 years ; - ;

I live in Wellington, New Zealand so it's more or less four seasons in a day everyday. So I guess I like winter since it's the same as every other season ^-^

exited AF to wear my fancy ****in coat my fluffy AF sweaters eating my goddamned food sitting in front a fire and then doing my extreme winter sports. thanks

Meanwhile in Southeast Asia.... :'D

Where I live, there are only 2 seasons: drought or flood. And thanks to global warming, you can't predict when it'll be one, you just go with the flow and be prepared since the weather forecast not too dependable either haha

winter was always my favorite season and still is! I love the cold and everything that comes with it!

I love it. i dont necessary like the cold but i looove the outfits that i have for the winter like sweaters, scarves, hoodies, leggings/sweatpants, etc! and another thing, compared to the heat, you can control how warm or cool you feel with layers because in the heat, it's like you are stuck and can't do much about it. that's the beauty of it. i just don't like how my hair gets static-y in the winter, as well as how dry things are.

Back