• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I've never been so happy and upset at the same time

whizzblue

Bells
Decided to use pattern trick with plot resetting for the first time today. After resetting ONCE, I found Stitches (one of my dreamies) moving in....to the one spot I missed. His house is smack bang in the middle of a future PWP I had wanted to build. Dunno what to feel, but I couldn't reset on Stitches so I guess I'll find another place for the Roost

887.jpg

Last edited:
that happened with me as well. Cube moved in at the one spot i missed near re-tail >.<; luckily i do not want cube

I feel your pain as I think we all do, lol. But yeah, you can't boot out Stitches. He is too young and little to understand :)

Annalise moved right on top of my future paths, in the WORST SPOT EVER. I couldn't plot reset bc I had loaded up my mayor. Apple is also in a really bad spot, but they will move out soon.

If he wasn't in the tent, I think you can still plot reset him, but I'm not sure.

Back