• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Wolf

Who's your favorite?

• Chief

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Dobie

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Fang

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Freya

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Kyle

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Lobo

• Skye

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Vivian

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Whitney

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Wolf Link

• Total voters
I love the following wolves:
Chief
Fang
Kyle
Vivian
Whitney
Wolfgang
Wolf Link

The others I don't care about. :p

Chief, because I have really good memories of him from my CF game years ago. He's just so cool and I love him.

Wolf Link. Even though I really dislike Twilight Princess, I love my Wolf Link amiibo, and to have such a cool looking wolf live in town is great.

I love Skye with all my heart and Dobie seems interesting, I want him in my second town!

kyle is my favourite, i like his colour scheme and personality. chief is cranky and resembles a fox so he’s cool too.

kyle, fang, chief and i would pick dobie if he was still a lazy

Last edited:
Kyle. <3 He's just so cute and I love his mottled coat and rock and roll style. I love that his house kind of tells a story, with his cute little flower bouquet. He gave me it in one of my old towns and so I sent him I think a chocolate box or something else cute to replace it.

Whitney is one of my favorite villagers, not just my favorite wolf. She may have moved in front of Town Hall, but she is just all round elegant and classy, her house is beautiful, and I ship her with the other wolf in my town, Chief. They have this 'Lady and the Tramp' vibe to them. Call me weird if you want, but Whitney is my favorite wolf without a doubt.

Kyle has always been my favorite wolf, but Wolfgang is a close second.

kyle was my first ever smug villager and hes been in my town since 2013 so he has become my favorite villager ever. i also have fang who i love very much and we even share the same birthday so thats pretty cool! but kyle will forever be my fave :3

Whitney, I?ve had her in many games and she gives me nostalgia I?ll never forget. I also have a thing for white wolves, she is so elegant.

I love the wolves! Couldn't choose one favourite, but narrowed it down: Chief, Dobie, Fang, and Vivian. I have Chief in town currently, he's a sweetheart.

I like the three Snooty beauties: Whitney, Freya, and Vivian. I had all three in Diamond for awhile before the sass became too much for me lol.

It's hard for me. I used to love having Fang and Whitney together, but since Vivian has been added I loved having her and Kyle...and Kyle became my best friend so I have to say Kyle and Vivian. As cool as W. Link is I kinda don't care that much for him, Freya is too Pink...I had Skye so many times..never had Lobo..and Cheif and Wolfgang were ok.

Back