• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Wolf

Who's your favorite?

• Chief

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Dobie

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Fang

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Freya

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Kyle

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Lobo

• Skye

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Vivian

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Whitney

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Wolf Link

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Question time!

Who's your favorite wolf and why?

I actually like all wolves, but my all-time favorite is Whitney. She was my favorite villager since
Wild World and I really like her elegant look as well as her house. I also like her appearance in the
Animal Crossing movie.

Lobo, because his birthday is November 5th, the day before mine! ^-^

I don't really like any of the wolves very much, but I definitely think Freya is the cutest, entirely based on her colour.

Last edited:
It used to be Chief but then his orangeness had dulled my soul. I like Freya now because she is loud a proud to be pink!

i haven't had any in my town but there isn't a design i don't like! they're all nice looking. though i am partial to wolf link because i love zelda

My favorite wolf is Wolf Link because I love Twilight Princess and I think it is cool that his house looks like a dungeon. I also think Fang is cool because he reminds me of a husky dog and they are adorable.

Freya, Lobo and Skye are my faves :D But I like them all. I have 4 wolves in my second town: Wolfgang, Whitney, W Link and Skye. I like them all

My favorite overall Wolf villager would probably have to be Freya. Her eyes look cool, she has the Snooty personality, and her house has a good interior design. She has the most positive attributes when compared to the rest when it comes to my tastes.

Honorable mentions to Dobie, Lobo, Kyle. Dobie's older looking design is unique and interesting. Lobo, like Freya, has cool eyes and a great Cranky personality, but I can't stand the cowhide rug in his house. Meanwhile, Kyle's color scheme makes me think of werewolves, and since my main town is a horror themed town that earns Kyle some points in my book.

Dishonorable mention to Whitney. I liked her design for a while but then noticed that her unique eyes only look good in profile (from the side). Otherwise they just look awkward and it's distracting. Her move in, while intentional, also cost me Eugene, so I've soured on her all around.

Not too much a fan of them, but Kyle and W. Link maybe. I'd like Fang more if he had more of a personality to him and a better house but still cool grumpy cranky dude-

Back