Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Whitney

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Wolf Link

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
I chose Chief, Kyle, Fang, and Whitney. I mostly love all wolves, but I chosen the most favorite out of the list.

Favourite male wolf: Chief
Favourite female wolf: I'll go with Freya but a tough call between her and Whitney

Freya, have had her in my town for a long time. uff da!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Freya, have had her in my town for a long time.. uff da!

no doubt in my mind when i say wolf link. i love him, he's my sweetest villager and i'm so glad i have him. lobo is my second fav

Chieeeeffff. I had Fang in my first second town before I reset to get the one now and I miss him, but he's the exact same as Chief just different colors lmao.

and I'm still mad at that one person who said Chief was ugly. I will never forget that. Chief and I are likethisokay

I had Wolfgang in City Folk. I adored him and he was my Mayor's boyfriend, lol. I spoiled him terribly.

Wow, this is hard. Pretty much all of the wolves are great. Kyle, Fang, Whitney, Dobie, and Skye are my favorites of the bunch.

My favorite one of all used to be Kyle because of his cool appearance and smug personality... but then Dobie was brought back as a cranky. Dobie makes the most adorable cranky old man, so I had to vote for him.

I voted for Chief because he is in my town now. But I really love all those old grumpy wolf guyzos! I really love Wolflink's house too.

Chief. I am not sure why. His looks and just the way he talks to my character. I had him once before, but he moved out. He will be mine again one day. I also had Wolfgang and Freya before, still want Chief more then them.

Back